Have you given your marriage your ‘best shot’?
- Divorce can become a great cost to all – emotionally and financially.
- If divorce seems the answer for you, think through all the issues so that you will be better prepared.
- Responsibility for your child is not affected by a change in your adult relationships.
- Children cope best if parents can work together to avoid conflict.
- You are still your child’s mum or dad after divorce.
Source: Parent Easy Guide -Think Divorce – Parent Easy Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way (familylawformen.com)
- Putting Children First: Proven Parenting Strategies for Helping Children Thrive Through Divorce (familylawformen.com)
- Thinking about Divorce (familylawformen.com)
Children's Issues, Christian, Divorce, Family, Home, Marriage, Parent, Relationships
You must be logged in to post a comment.